Skin of the teeth
1 minute left, losing 7-6. I have no idea how we ended up winning on Saturday but it happened. Their blind side went in from the side (THEY'RE AT IT ALL DAY, REF) and gave away a penalty 25 yards out. Crossy slotted it over and the ref blew it up. Get out of jail!
We seriously didn't deserve it on the day, we had plenty of possession and field position but the 3 weeks off meant we had teh fitness but we were as ring rusty as hell. We kept the ball in hand when kicks would have pinned them down and made life easier.
Personally, I was really happy, with my game, We tweaked some stuff in the front row and it meant that we were getting much better purchase at scrum time.
Anyway, the winning streak continues. Lots of tough ones on the horizon, after Saturday I'm not sure we can keep it rolling, I foresee a lot of people trying to knock us off our perch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home