Gone Public
So now! My blog has officially gone public! Welcome anyone who is reading from P45.
I guess a bit of context to some of my posts is necessary. I created the blog to chronicle the fortune of my rugby team here in NZ. We play in the Christchurch Metropolitan Division 3 and we're going pretty well. The blog has been pretty much restricted to the local rugby recently but I post a bit about international rugby and just random stuff that's going on down here.
Hopefully I'll be getting a camera in a couple of weeks so I can start keeping track of the hikes we've been doing down here. The last one was a real Narnia job but without supporting pictures I don't think there's much point to describe it.
Anyway, I should do some work, hit me with some comments if ye fancy

1 Comments:
Came across your blog on P45, Gingah.
Good work.
Post a Comment
<< Home